Pediatric Associates Contact Information and Directions
About Pediatric Associates of Lewiston
Here at Pediatric Associates of Lewiston we are dedicated to caring for children and their parents in a kind compassionate manner. We strive to give excellent care to all our patients.
We feel that caring for patients requires teamwork that starts with our front office staff and continues through our nursing and provider care and concluding with our convenient patient check-out.
Our phones are answered promptly during all hours of the day and night by real people who will hear out our parents’ concerns and assist them in obtaining the services they need. Our team feels that our patients come first!
We are a physician-owned primary care practice of pediatricians established to provide excellence in medical care to infants, children, and adolescents.
- Quality Patient Service – We provide high quality, accessible, and cost-effective services to our patients in the community setting. Our goal is to exceed our patients’ expectations with a legendary service ethic.
- Respect – We treat our patients and each other with honesty, respect, courtesy, and compassion.
- Integrity – Our business is run in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
- Professionalism – We strive to embody professionalism in all we do.
- Diversity – We honor diversity in recognition that our organization is a microcosm of the greater community.
- Quality of Life Issues – We are committed to improving the quality of life of our staff and physicians.
- Staff relationship – We are dedicated to providing a pleasant and secure working environment for our staff, marked by mutual respect, honesty, reward for dedication, commitment to professional care giving, and empowerment to implement innovative ideas that enhance the patient experience.
- Physician relationship – We promote a professional and supportive relationship among our physicians. Our goals are to maintain their physical and mental health and thus enable them to provide the best possible service to our patients.
- Success – We are committed to being successful. We understand that the following are characteristics of successful medical groups: clear mission/values, good power balance, clear decision making authority, well capitalized, good informational systems, health science oriented, strong physician leadership, and support for innovation, competent and committed employees, strong customer/patient service orientation, and a culture of teamwork.
- Communication – We believe communication internally and externally is essential for our success.
- Education – We are dedicated to the education of our patients & their parents, our staff, and our physicians in all areas that will help us be successful as a health care organization.
- Collaboration – We will share ideas for improvement of our business with others and be open to alliances for the benefit of all parties.
- Business Insight – We are committed to learning from our business environment and to maintaining superior expertise in the business of medicine.
- Flexibility – We strive to be flexible to more adequately deal with rapidly changing business environment.
- Attentiveness to the community and the greater world – We are committed to giving to our community through advocacy for children.
Pediatric Associates of Lewiston was established in 1989 by two graduate doctors. Later, in 1991 growth began within the practice by adding two new doctors. In fact, in 1991 Pediatric Associates introduced the first female pediatrician to the Lewiston/Auburn area.
In 1994 the practice grew to accommodate separate well and urgent care areas and in 1995 came the introduction of our first mid-level providers (physician’s assistant and Nurse Practitioners). By 1999 the growth of the practice had expanded by adding more mid-level providers.
In September of 2005, Pediatric Associates of Lewiston moved into a new facility which allows us growth for the coming years.